Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Running From Camera

Running From Camera Train Tracks
Running From Camera

This is my submission for the Running From Camera Photo Challenge. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Compare with and comment on Kevin's submission as well. I had a lot of fun making this shot. A recap of the rules for this shot were to set the timer on the camera for 2 seconds and run away from the lens as fast as you can. I like the way this turned out and the lines of the tracks as they lead the eyes from bottom to the subject of the image (me.)

I was going to change this to black and white, but then I noticed the oil on the tiles that was left from the trains. I thought it helped tell the story of this location a bit more. Yes this was an active train track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.